5. Waiting and Watching: Learn from Egyptian Geese, Gerald and Gabriella. They are a great team, always looking out for each other and their little ones.
6. A Mother Goose: See the nurturing ways of a Mother Goose. Mandy, with feathers fluffed, keeps her newborns warm, even on the coldest of days.
7. Camouflaged: Look carefully: an Egyptian gosling who is well-camouflaged can stay safe. Well done little Georgie! You would be hard to find in the long grass…
8. Parenting: Know that little ones are safe if they;take swimming lessons early and stay close to adults who care. Egyptian geese parents, Jenny and Jack, lead the way.
9. Listening and Learning: Listening to those who know better never hurts. All lined up, these Egyption goslings get ready to hear what Mum, Juliette, has to say, Dad, Jim, on look-out.
10. Look-Out: Checking who is around is important. When little ones are new to the world, best to make sure that those who come close are friendly.